All patrons of Bellmonte Life (“Bellmonte”) upon entry accept, shall adhere to and become liable under the following Terms & Conditions of Bellmonte Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with Company Number 09215352 having its registered office at 6 Spice Court, Ivory Square, London SW11 3UE
- Admission charges shall apply and shall vary at the discretion of Bellmonte.
- Patrons must be aged over 18 to enter Bellmonte Life and will be required to produce valid ID
- Only mixed gendered groups shall be admitted entry to Bellmonte Life.
- Once Bellmonte Life is at capacity, admission shall operate on a ‘one in, one out’ policy.
- Patrons may be asked to be searched upon entry once inside Bellmonte Life.
- Bellmonte reserves the right to refuse admission at all times.
- Bellmonte reserves the right to remove and ban patrons at all times.
- A dress code and demeanor applies at all times at Bellmonte Life.
- Patrons must be considerate to all other Bellmonte patrons and Bellmonte staff and must refrain from any behavior that may be considered antisocial, disruptive, loud, rude, dangerous, rowdy, violent or unlawful whilst within the premises hired by Bellmonte and within its local vicinity.
- Patrons shall not smoke anywhere inside the premises hired by Bellmonte.
- Bellmonte operates a zero tolerance towards drug abuse.
- Bellmonte appointed security reserves the right to operate a random search policy. Failure to adhere to a search may result in refusal of admission, removal or a ban from Bellmonte Life.
- CCTV shall operate throughout the premises of Bellmonte Life.
- Patrons may reserve a table and drink packages at a price to be determined by Bellmonte.
- Bellmonte reserves the right to allocate table reservations on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
1. Bellmonte shall accept no responsibility for any lost property or damage to property howsoever caused.
1. Bellmonte reserves the right to permanently deprive any patron from future admission to its events at all times.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, Bellmonte shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by the patron, or to their property, howsoever caused, either on or off the premises hired by Bellmonte, arising out of or in connection with the patron’s entry to Bellmonte. Such liabilities shall include, but are not limited to, legal fees, damages, losses, cost, anticipated profits or business opportunities and other expenses.
- Bellmonte shall not be liable for any cause of damage beyond Bellmont control.
- Bellmonte reserves the right to cancel, postpone or abandon any event because of circumstances arising out of its control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Bellmonte for the death or personal injury of a patron as a direct result of Bellmonte negligence or that of its employees or agents.
1. The patron agrees to indemnify and hold Bellmonte and its employees and agents harmless from and against liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Bellmonte arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by the patron or associated third party.
- Bellmonte reserves the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The updated version of these terms and conditions will be effective as soon as they appear on the website of Bellmonte.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the patron agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If any provision(s) of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a competent jurisdiction, such provision(s) shall be construed to reflect the true intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Bellmonte failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Bellmonte in writing.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing by Bellmonte, nothing in these terms and conditions shall create any right or any other benefits in favour of any other person other than the patron and Bellmonte.
By entering into the premises hired by Bellmonte, the patron agrees to adhere to these Terms & Conditions. Any breach of the above Terms & Conditions may result in refusal of admission, removal and/or permanent ban from Bellmonte. Any losses, liabilities and expenses incurred by Bellmonte as a direct or indirect result of a breach of these Terms & Conditions shall be recoverable from the patron(s) concerned.